Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Antwone Fisher pt. 2

In this chapter 2, I now find that the book is getting good. But the more I go into this persons life, the more I feel like I'm in the story, like I'm looking through his eyes, seeing what he sees! I don't know what to think of Mizz Pickett, she is getting on my nerves though! I really feel hate towards her for some reason.

My favorite part in this whole chapter has to be the dream, it seemed so beautiful and, again, like I was in the story myself. The detail he put into that dream was extravagant!

I like the fact that he liked school, but only because he didn't want to be home. It's so sad that kids have to go to school to feel no fear, to feel comfort, to feel home. But, that's how it is. Personally, if I were ever in his position, I would probably have run away with my little brother! I know he's too young, but if I got to about 10 or 11, I would leave for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment