Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Antwone Fisher ch. 3

The start of this chapter they are at church, that they hate by the way! If it came down to it, and lets put myself in Antwone's position. If I was going to church every sunday that I didn't like, I would not go, and I know that Antwone just can't straight up not go. Mizz Pickett wouldn't just let him not go anymore. But still, I would find some way or some reason to avoid going to church with Mizz Pickett.

Whenever Mizz Pickett would ever point Antwone and the other kids, I think that they didn't really fully understand what she was actually saying, but I do know that they didn't like the fact she would point them out and ridicule them in front of the whole church. And when Dwight caught the "Holy Ghost" they were so happy with Dwight and not Antwone.

I like the fact that Antwone finally stuck up for himself and told Mizz Pickett that he wasn't going to church anymore and that he would just stay home. And I don't really understand fully why Antwone randomly got up early one morning and just walked around the neighborhood, but I guess it's good to get out of the house every now and then, chance to clear your head I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment